If you’re hosting an event at a WeWork space, here are some general guidelines to note:
- If the event contains alcohol, no one under the legal drinking age is permitted to obtain alcohol.
- If any member participates in planning and/or hosting an event, that person is deemed the Event Holder and must sign WeWork’s event agreement. Please submit a support ticket with background information on the event and your Community Manager can provide you with the agreement.
- The event holder must provide a list of attendees to the Community team at least 3 hours prior to event.
- Only individuals listed on the attendee list will be permitted into the event.
- Please note: there are often fees and security deposits associated with events, which vary by location.