WeWork loves our members' pets, but some building management companies do not permit animals in their buildings. Submit a support request if you are unsure if your building is pet-friendly or not.
Below are some important notes to keep in mind:
- Members must provide vaccination papers or service dog paperwork when bringing a pet into one of our spaces.
- Pets must be house-broken.
- Pets are only permitted in non dog-friendly locations if they are service animals, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Pets are permitted only in private offices and are not allowed to roam around unsupervised. Pets must be leashed in common areas.
- If a pet is being disruptive, noisy, or destructive in any way, WeWork staff can ask the member to remove the pet from the space.
- Submit your pet documentation in a support ticket and the Community Management team will keep the paperwork on file.