A membership includes 120 black & white prints/copies and 20 color prints/copies per member. (Except for We Membership)
You can find printer connection information by going to “Building Services” on the Member Network.
From a web browser:
- Log in to the Member's Network
- Click “Building Guide” in the left side menu
- Under Printing Information, click To set up printing services, please follow these steps to navigate to the Printing Guide
- Under step 2, Click "Install for PC" or "Install for Mac" and an installer will download to computer
- Click the downloaded installer and it will install the necessary software for you to print at WeWork
- We are now ready to print, proceed to print a document.
- A PaperCut login pop up window will be displayed, add your printing credentials and click “OK”. (Find your credentials on the “Building Guide” page.) The document has now been added to the queue.
- To release the document from the pending queue, go to the printer and log in using the same credentials you use for PaperCut.
Find prices for printing overages here.